Friday, March 19, 2010

Ok, I have officially entered the 21st century and decided to create a blog. I have not been a huge blog reader, but I have read some lately which have inspired me to create one. Some are funny, some are sad, some are motivational. What I have found is people talk about many things. I just figured since I didn't have a large family, there was not a lot to talk about. It would have been so fun to have blogging when my daughter was growing up in infancy and toddler years. But I have to get my old school photos scanned in and my memory intact, and I haven't taken the time.
I have realized I have so much to say, but I always seem to be afraid to get out there and say or do it. The past year has been a difficult one, but through it, I have met some people that have helped me change my way of thinking. While I am nowhere near where I want to be, I am taking those steps to get there. I want this to be sort of a journal, so to speak..a way to express the ways both my daughter and I are learning and changing. We may not be the traditional family, but we are a family. We laugh together, we cry together, we find ways to motivate and instill hope and faith in each other.
Hold onto your horses..Let's get ready to Rammmmmmmbllllee!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Since I'm your first follower and commenter, does that make me your #1 fan?

    All kidding aside, I am excited to read what you have to write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love reading blogs! Adding yours to my list!

    ReplyDelete